a. BCA offers enrollment for infants through Pre-K4.
- a. BCA welcomes those students (and parents) who love Jesus, are academically inclined, have a personal passion for service.
- b. In particular Brown recruits individuals whose core values line up with ours: Wisdom, Excellence, Humility, and Honor.
- a. Schools that associate academic rigor with test taking, hours of homework and rote memorization of acts are preparing students for success in the last century. Rigor at BCA is much more expansive as we provide our students with opportunities to explore real-world concepts and issues through STEAM, challenge assumptions, think critically, and acquire skills that they will need to apply throughout their educational and future professional journeys via the ABEKA Curriculum and Gurian Institute
- b. BCA will utilize Iowa Achievement Test and Assessments along with ACT Benchmarks, both are nationally norm-referenced tests.
- c. BCA is seeking accreditation through various accrediting bodies – American Association of Christian Schools, Mississippi Association of Independent Schools, Mississippi Private Schools Association and Association of Christian Schools International.
BCA offers a low student-faculty ratio; the average class size is 12:1 Preschool; 18:1
- a. Tuition is based on the 2017-18 Empower Mississippi, a study conducted to provide a snapshot of the landscape of K-12 private education in Mississippi. BCA tuition takes into consideration the Average and Median Tuition for private schools in Desoto County and Mississippi as a whole.
- b. Tuition includes books, assessments and supplies.
- c. An online payment system will be established through a third-party company. Tuition may be paid by annually, by semester, or monthly.